- DefinitionCookies are small text files placed on your device when you visit our site and are used to make the user’s experience more efficient. We are able to store cookies on your computer where they are necessary for the operation of the site. However, for non-essential cookies we need your permission. Before cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop-up message requesting your consent to set those cookies.
- Session and Persistent Cookies‘Session cookies’ allow us to track your actions during a single browsing session, but they do not remain on your device afterwards.’Persistent cookies’ remain on your device between sessions. We use them to authenticate you and to remember your preferences. We can also use them to balance the load on our servers and improve your experience on our site.Session and persistent cookies can be either first or third party cookies. A first-party cookie is set by the website being visited; a third-party cookie is set by a different website. Both types of cookie may be used by us or our business partners.
- Categories of CookiesCookies are categorised by the role they fulfil on our website:
- Strictly Necessary: these are essential to enable you to move around our website and use features such as secure services. Without these cookies such services could not be provided;
- Functionality: these allow the website to remember your choices and to personalise certain features. These cookies may be anonymised and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites;
- Performance: these collect information as to how users use the website. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. The information collected is aggregated and used to improve our website; and
- Targeting: these record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the content or advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Disabling Cookies
If at any time you wish to disable our cookies, you may do so through the settings on your browser. However, if you do choose to disable or delete our cookies, that will prevent certain important areas and features of our service from functioning properly. You can find additional information at www.aboutcookies.org.
Notwithstanding the audit undertaken regarding our cookies, it is possible we may have missed some from our list below. If you happen to find any others that are being set on our site, please let us know by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Cookies used on our website
Third Party Cookies we use include:
Google Analytics: this is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. The cookies used by Google Analytics help us to analyse how users use the site and to count the number of people who use the site. Google Analytics stores your IP address anonymously and neither Storror Limited nor Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information. This information will be held for 6 years for analysis purposes and security.
The following additional third party cookies may also be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||Provider||Category||Purpose|
|vuid||Vimeo||Functional||Allows playing of Vimeo videos in-page|
|gs_u_GSN-678383-E||GoSquared||Analytics||Allows us to follow your visit|
|gs_v_GSN-678383-E||GoSquared||Analytics||Allows us to follow your visit|