Got questions about our products?
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: When your items arrive you may be charged import duty and VAT or other taxes imposed by your government. The amounts depend on the value of the order and are different in each country. Since Brexit, this now includes EU countries too. For more information see section below headed Ordering from outside the UK?
RETURNS: Items must be returned to the correct address or we cannot refund you. Carefully read the information in the section below headed Need to return something?
Before ordering read our TERMS OF SALE and before finalising your order be sure to check the delivery address is absolutely correct!
We ship worldwide! How much does shipping cost?
- For shipping within the UK we charge £4.99
- For shipping to countries within the European Union we charge £7.99
- For shipping to all other countries worldwide we charge £9.99
- The appropriate shipping cost will be added to your order at checkout
Ordering from outside the UK?
If you are not in the UK you may be charged import duty and VAT or other taxes and fees when the items arrive. These are imposed by your government’s customs authority. The amounts charged depend on the value of the order, and are different in each country. To avoid unexpected import fees, please check the rules in your country before ordering. We are not able to estimate these fees, and you will be responsible for paying them.
Since January 2021 this includes orders sent to all EU countries too, due to new regulations relating to the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union (i.e. Brexit).
The international delivery company will notify you of the amount of local taxes and import duty due, plus clearance fees. You must pay these charges before they can deliver your goods. If you do not pay within the time the carrier specifies, the order will be automatically returned to our warehouse in the UK. Upon receipt of the goods there, we will refund you but we will deduct the shipping costs.
How long will your order take to arrive?
- We aim to dispatch orders within 2 business days (that is Monday through Friday, excluding UK national holidays) although we cannot guarantee this, and dispatch may take longer during peak periods for online shopping
- Items are shipped from our warehouse in the UK using Royal Mail or various international carriers
- You will be emailed a dispatch notification – if you’ve not received this 3 business days after placing your order, contact our customer services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UK orders should arrive by 3 days after the dispatch notification is sent to you
- European orders are usually delivered within 2 weeks of dispatch notification being sent
- Orders to the rest of the world can often take 3 to 4 weeks to arrive
- If your goods have not arrived within these estimated timescales please email email@example.com stating your name and order number
What is our returns policy?
- If an item doesn’t fit or you don’t like it, or have changed your mind, a refund will be given providing items are returned to us unworn and in re-saleable condition, with all tags and labels intact, and in their original packaging
- You must return the goods to our warehouse within 14 days after you received them (see details below)
- We cannot refund your original shipping cost and you are liable for your own return postage cost
- Different terms apply if the goods are faulty, damaged, or incorrect – see our Terms of Sale
Need to return something?
- Please refer to your original tracking email to create an online returns request
- Click the ViewPort link, then click the ‘return your order’ button in the top right hand corner
- Follow the instructions to complete the information and create a returns slip and label
- Then print your returns slip and address label (please note, the cost of postage is not covered)
- Repackage the item carefully, using the original packaging if possible
- Enclose the returns slip in the package, and stick the address label on the front
- Take it to your local post office, ensure you pay the correct shipping cost for the size and weight of the package, and ask for a receipt so you have proof of posting
- If you are unable to print your returns slip or address label, you must enclose a copy of your order or the delivery note that shows your name, address and order number (we’re unable to process returns without this vital information!)
- Address the package to our warehouse: James and James Fulfilment, Liliput Road, Brackmills, Northampton, NN4 7DT, United Kingdom (we will not be able to refund you if the returned items are sent to any other address!)
- If you need any help, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What size should you buy?
Our clothes usually have a standard fit, except when the product information states that it is an oversized style. If you like your clothes to be loose fitting, and the item you want is not listed as being oversized, please order a size up from your standard size.
STORROR TENS® parkour shoes are a tight fit. We recommend you order one size up from your regular shoe size. Please note, these are UK shoe sizes – to convert to those used in your country check with an online conversion tool, such as here. If you need help deciding which size to order, email email@example.com.
Looking for children’s T-shirts?
We have introduced our first official STORROR® KIDS tee, which you’ll find in three sizes here. These options are designed to fit most kids from around age 5 up to about 11 years old. Please check the garment measurements given on that page before placing an order. If your child needs a bigger size, or you’re buying for a young teenager, the adult’s small in our standard fit T-shirts should be okay.
Alternatively, we have a Spring print-on-demand shop linked to our YouTube channel, which includes a kids premium tee available in a wider range of sizes. The kids tees from the Spring store are significantly smaller than ours for the same ages, so you will need to compare the measurements carefully.
Looking for posters?
There are other items in the Spring store too, including posters, phone cases, and ladies tees and leggings – you’ll find it displayed under each of our YouTube videos or just click here.
Please note, while the Spring print-on-demand service does offer official STORROR® merchandise, with the graphics designed by us, they handle all order processing and fulfilment for those items so any queries must be addressed to them.
What payment options are there?
All payments are processed securely by PayPal but you do not need to already have, or to open, a PayPal account for this. Simply choose to pay using a debit or credit card instead during the checkout and payment process.
Wondering how much an item costs in your currency?
To get an idea, use an online currency converter like these here and here. Bear in mind that the exact cost in your currency depends on the prevailing exchange rate with the British pound, which fluctuates constantly, and varies according to the fees charged for conversion by payment processors.
When will a particular size or item be back in stock?
Many items are not restocked, as we like to make room for new styles. However, those that are classics and other pieces that prove very popular should be available again shortly after they’ve sold out. We launch a new collection twice a year, for spring/summer and autumn/winter, and occasionally add to the range in between. You’ll find information regarding the arrival of new items and restocks in our newsletters – please sign up here.
Want to buy STORROR TENS® parkour shoes?
There is only UK size 5 remaining now. There will not be any more stock of STORROR TENS® until the end of 2021 at the earliest, when we are planning to introduce a new design.
How can you get a wristband?
You can’t, wristbands are no longer available – sorry!
Still got a question?
For all queries regarding STORROR® clothing, hats, bags or parkour shoes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your question is about an order you have already placed, remember to state your name and the order number in the email. For anything else, check out our contact page.