Got questions about our products?
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: When your order arrives you may be charged import duty and other taxes imposed by your government. The amount depends on the value of the goods and is different in each country. For more info see section below headed ‘Ordering from outside the UK’.
RETURNS: if you need to return something, you must first email our customer services as the return address has changed recently – see below for more info.
Before ordering read our TERMS OF SALE
And before finalising your order be sure to check the delivery address is absolutely correct!
We ship to most countries worldwide from our warehouse in the UK
We’ve had to increase shipping charges, as rates have risen a lot over the past year, and many international orders have been taking 6-weeks or more to arrive. These price changes will ensure you are provided with an improved service, using more reliable carriers, and hopefully better delivery times.
How much does shipping cost?
- UK: standard shipping £4.99 (express option available £6.99)
- Europe: standard shipping £11.99 (express option available £24.99)
- USA, Canada, Mexico: standard shipping £19.99 (express option available £34.99)
- Central & South America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Oceania: standard shipping £29.99 (express option available £44.99)
- Rest of World: standard shipping £34.99 (express service not available)
- These rates may vary from time to time – check back here for updated information
- The appropriate cost will be added to your order at checkout stage, dependent on your shipping location and your choice of service (standard or express)
Ordering from outside the UK?
If you are not in the UK you may be charged import duty and VAT or other taxes and fees when your order arrives. These charges are imposed by your government’s customs authority. The amounts depend on the value of the goods, and are different in each country. To avoid unexpected import fees, you should check the rules in your location before ordering. We are not able to estimate these fees, and you will be responsible for paying them.
This includes orders sent to all EU countries too, due to regulations relating to the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union (i.e. Brexit), in effect from 1st January 2021.
The international delivery company will notify you of the amount of local taxes and import duty due, plus clearance fees. You must pay these charges before they can deliver your goods. If you do not pay within the time the carrier specifies, the order will be automatically returned to our warehouse in the UK. Upon receipt of the goods there, we will refund you but we will deduct the shipping costs.
How long will your order take to arrive?
- We aim to dispatch orders within 2 business days (that is Monday through Friday, excluding UK national holidays) although we cannot guarantee this, and dispatch may take longer during peak periods for online shopping.
- Items are shipped from our warehouse in the UK using Royal Mail or various international carriers.
- You will be sent a dispatch notification by email – if you’ve not received this 2 business days after placing your order, contact our customer services: email@example.com
- UK orders should arrive by 5 business days after the dispatch notification is sent to you, or 3 business days if you have selected express delivery. UK orders have tracking numbers.
- European orders usually arrive within 2 weeks of dispatch notification being sent, but should be sooner if you select express delivery.
- Orders to the rest of the world can take up to 4 weeks to arrive, depending on country, and whether you select express delivery if it is available.
- Delivery times can be much longer during peak shipping periods, in particular from Black Friday through to Christmas. These usual delays have been even worse since the coronavirus pandemic struck, due to staff shortages and other operational difficulties experienced by carriers worldwide.
- If your goods have not arrived within the time you expect, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name and order number.
What is our returns policy?
- If an item doesn’t fit or you don’t like it, or have changed your mind, a refund will be given providing items are returned to us unworn and in re-saleable condition, with all tags and labels intact, and in their original packaging.
- This does not apply to socks if you have opened the packaging – socks are NOT returnable, for hygiene reasons! Ensure you check the size carefully before ordering.
- You must return the goods to our warehouse within 14 days after you received them (see details below).
- We cannot refund your original shipping cost and you are liable for your own return postage cost.
- Different terms apply if the goods are faulty, damaged, or incorrect – see our Terms of Sale
Need to return something?
You must contact our customer services first! They will provide you with updated information on how to do it and our new returns address. Email email@example.com and remember to include your order number and details of what you would like to return.
What size should you buy?
Our clothes usually have a standard fit, except when the product information states that it is an oversized style. If you like your clothes to be loose fitting, and the item you want is not listed as being oversized, please order a size up from your standard size.
LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED – for this new collection (LNSU), there’s a size guide here. The sizing for this range is different from our other items, so please check carefully before ordering. You may want to go for a small if you’re used to buying medium, and medium if you’ve previously gone for large, etc, but please do check the measurements provided first.
Looking for children’s T-shirts?
We’ve introduced our first official STORROR® KIDS tee, which you’ll find in three sizes here. These options are designed to fit most kids from around age 5 upwards to about 11 years old. But please check the garment measurements given on that page before placing an order. If your child needs a bigger size, or you’re buying for a young teenager, the adult’s small in our standard fit T-shirts should be okay. Check out our new kids hoody too!
Looking for posters?
You’ll find posters in our Spring print-on-demand store, plus a few other items too, including phone cases, and ladies tees and leggings – it’s displayed under each of our YouTube videos or just click here.
Please note, while the Spring print-on-demand service does offer official STORROR® merchandise, with the graphics designed by us, they handle all order processing and fulfilment for those items so any queries must be addressed to them.
What payment options are there?
All payments are processed securely by PayPal but you do not need to already have, or to open, a PayPal account for this. Simply choose to pay using a debit or credit card instead during the checkout and payment process.
Wondering how much an item costs in your currency?
To get an idea, use an online currency converter like these here and here. Bear in mind that the exact cost in your currency depends on the prevailing exchange rate with the British pound, which fluctuates constantly, and varies according to the fees charged for conversion by payment processors.
When will a particular size or item be back in stock?
Many items are not restocked, as we like to make room for new styles. However, classics and other pieces that prove very popular usually are restocked. We launch a new collection twice a year, for spring/summer and autumn/winter, and occasionally add to the range in between.
You’ll find information regarding the arrival of new items and restocks in our newsletters – sign up here.
Want to buy STORROR TENS® parkour shoes?
They’re sold out! But more STORROR TENS® will be coming – we’re planning to launch a new updated design in 2022.
How can you get a wristband?
You can’t, wristbands are no longer available – sorry!
Washing and drying instructions for all clothing
Cool wash only – that’s 30° Celsius (86° Fahrenheit). Wash similar colours together. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. To iron, turn garment inside out, and use medium temperature setting.
Still got a question?
For all queries regarding STORROR® clothing, hats, bags or parkour shoes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If your question is about an order you have already placed, remember to include your order number in the email. For anything else, check out our contact page.