Got questions about our products?
You’ll find answers here!
Before ordering items please read our Terms of Sale and before finalising your order make sure to check your delivery address is correct!
SEND RETURNS TO:
JAMES AND JAMES FULFILMENT,
We ship worldwide! How much does shipping cost?
- For shipping within the UK we charge £4.99
- For shipping to countries within the European Union we charge £7.99
- For shipping to all other countries worldwide we charge £9.99
- The appropriate shipping cost will be added to your order at checkout
How long will your order take to arrive?
- We aim to dispatch orders within 2 business days (that is Monday through Friday, excluding UK national holidays) although we cannot guarantee this, and dispatch may take longer during peak periods for online shopping
- Items are shipped from our warehouse in the UK using Royal Mail standard services
- You will be emailed a dispatch notification. If you’ve not received this notification by 3 business days after placing your order, contact our customer services: [email protected]
- UK orders should arrive 3 to 7 days after the dispatch notification is sent to you
- European orders are usually delivered within 1 to 2 weeks of dispatch notification being sent
- Orders to the rest of the world can often take 2 or 3 weeks to arrive
- If your goods have not arrived within these estimated timescales please email [email protected] stating your name and order number
What is our returns policy?
- If an item doesn’t fit or you don’t like it, or have changed your mind, a refund will be given providing items are returned to us unworn and in re-saleable condition, with all tags and labels intact, and in their original packaging
- You must return the goods to our warehouse within 14 days after you received them (see below)
- We cannot refund your original shipping cost and you are liable for your own return postage cost
- Different terms apply if the goods are faulty, damaged, or incorrect – see our Terms of Sale
Need to return something?
- Please refer to your original tracking email to create an online returns request
- Click the ViewPort link, then click the ‘return your order’ button in the top right hand corner
- Follow the instructions to complete the information and create a returns slip and label
- Then print your returns slip and address label (please note, the cost of postage is not covered)
- Repackage the item carefully, using the original packaging if possible
- Enclose the returns slip in the package, and stick the address label on the front
- Take it to your local post office, ensure you pay the correct shipping cost for the size and weight of the package, and ask for a receipt so you have proof of posting
- If you are unable to print your returns slip or address label, you must enclose a copy of your order or the delivery note that shows your name, address and order number – we’re unable to process returns without this vital information!
- Address the package to…
James and James Fulfilment,
NN4 7DT, UK
- If you need help, send an email to [email protected]
What size should you buy?
Our clothes usually have a standard fit, except when the product information states that it is an oversized style. If you like your clothes to be loose fitting, and the item you want is not listed as being oversized, please order a size up from your standard size.
STORROR TENS® parkour shoes are a tight fit. We recommend you order one size up from your regular shoe size. Please note, these are UK shoe sizes – to convert to those used in your country check with an online conversion tool, such as here. If you need help deciding which size to order, email [email protected].
Looking for children’s sizes?
Currently we don’t stock any styles in kids’ sizes in our store. But, unless your child is very young, you might find the adult’s small size in our standard fit T-shirts will be okay.
Alternatively, we have a Teespring print-on-demand shop linked to our YouTube channel, which includes a kids premium tee available in a wide range of sizes and colours. There are other items there too, including phone cases, posters, and ladies tees and leggings – you’ll find it displayed under each of our YouTube videos or just click here.
Please note, while the Teespring shop sells official STORROR® merchandise, with the graphics designed by us, they handle all order processing and fulfilment for those items so any queries must be addressed to them.
What payment options are there?
All payments are processed securely by PayPal but you do not need to already have, or to open, a PayPal account for this. Simply choose to pay using a debit or credit card instead during the checkout and payment process.
Wondering how much an item costs in your currency?
To get an idea, use an online currency converter like these here and here. Bear in mind that the exact cost in your currency depends on the prevailing exchange rate with the British pound, which fluctuates constantly, and varies according to the fees charged for conversion by payment processors.
Ordering from outside the UK?
Please note, if you are not in the UK you may be charged import duty and taxes, which are imposed by your government, when the items arrive. If this is the case, the carrier will advise you of the amount due and you must pay these charges before the carrier can deliver your goods.
When will a particular size or item be back in stock?
Not all products are restocked as we like to make room for new styles, but classic and very popular items are usually available again a couple of months after they’ve sold out. We give information regarding the arrival of new items and restocks in our newsletters – please sign up here.
When can you buy STORROR TENS® parkour shoes?
They are in stock now but selling fast – order yours quick!
How can you get a wristband?
You can’t, wristbands are no longer available – sorry!
Still got a question?
For all queries regarding STORROR® clothing, hats, bags or parkour shoes, please send an email to [email protected]. If your query is about an order you have already placed, remember to state your name and the order number in the email. For anything else, check out our contact page.
We’re aware there is an intermittent problem when trying to access the store or add items to the cart. Our web developer is working on this. If you are experiencing difficulty please try clearing the browser’s cache and cookies, or try using a different browser and/or device. Then if you still find a problem, email our admin using the form on the contact page.