Got questions about our products?
International orders: you are likely to be charged customs fees. The amount payable depends on the value of the goods and is different in each country – see below.
Returns: you must first email our customer services as the return address has changed recently, and you will need a returns form to include in the parcel – see below.
Before finalising your order be sure to check the delivery address is absolutely correct!
How much does shipping cost?
Carriers’ charges have increased dramatically this year, so we’ve had to increase our shipping rates to reflect that. We ship internationally from the UK to selected countries, which are listed below. We’ve excluded many areas we used to cover, due to extremely high postage costs and frequent non-delivery of orders.
- UK domestic: £6.00 (Royal Mail Tracked)
- Europe: £15.00 (currently limited to Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland)
- USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand: £30.00
- Rest of World: currently suspended
- Shipping rates may vary, check back here for updated information
- The cost will be added to your order at checkout, dependent on your shipping location
International orders and customs fees
If your delivery address is not in the UK you may be charged import duty and taxes, plus processing fees, when your order arrives. This applies to all EU countries too, since Brexit. These charges are imposed by your customs authority. The amount depends on the value of the goods, and is different in each country. To avoid unexpected import fees, you should check the rules and rates in your location before ordering. We are not able to estimate these costs, and you will be responsible for paying them.
The carrier will notify you of the amount of local taxes and import duty that is due, plus their processing fee. You will receive an email from them about this. Look out for it, and check junk mail – you only have 5 days to pay the customs charges!
You must pay these charges before the carrier can deliver your goods. If you do not pay within the time they specify (usually 5 days), the order will be returned to our warehouse in the UK. Upon receipt of the items there, we will refund you for the goods, but we will not refund the amount you paid for shipping.
How long will your order take to arrive?
Items are shipped from our warehouse in the UK using Royal Mail tracked service for all domestic orders and some international parcels, as well as other tracked services internationally.
Due to strike action by Royal Mail staff during the Black Friday to Christmas shopping period, and the extremely high volume of parcels that carriers are dealing with at this time of year, deliveries will be delayed so please order early!
- Almost immediately after placing your order, you will be sent an order confirmation – check junk mail and promotions/social tabs if you’ve not received it. Contact customer services if it’s not there.
- We aim to dispatch orders within 2 business days (Monday to Friday, excluding UK national holidays).
- You will be emailed a dispatch notification. If you’ve not received this 2 business days after placing your order, first check your junk mail. If it’s not there, contact customer services.
- UK orders should arrive 2 or 3 days after the dispatch notification is sent to you, but we cannot guarantee this.
- European orders should arrive 4 to 5 days after dispatch notification is sent. But your parcel will be held by customs, and import fees must be paid by you within 5 days of the carrier notifying you, or it will be returned to us (see section above)!
- Orders to the rest of the world could take 5 to 10 days to arrive. However, your parcel may be held by customs, and import fees must be paid by you within 5 days of the carrier notifying you, or it will be returned to us (see section above)!
- Dispatch and delivery times are estimates only. Delivery can take much longer during peak online shopping periods, especially from Black Friday through to Christmas.
- If your goods have not arrived within the time you expect, please email customer services stating your name and order number.
What is our returns policy?
If an item doesn’t fit or you don’t like it, a refund* will be made, providing it is returned to our warehouse unworn and in perfect re-saleable condition, with all tags and labels intact, and in its original packaging. However, we will not refund your original shipping cost or the return postage.
If you are not in UK, it can be prohibitively expensive for international customers to return something to us, so please carefully check the size guides and follow the advice on measuring before you order!
- Socks* are NOT returnable, for hygiene reasons – no refund will be given.
- You must return the goods to our UK warehouse within 7 days after you received them.
- You must include a returns form in the package – see below.
- You must pay your own return postage cost.
- You must get proof of posting – if the return package gets lost we cannot refund you without proof it was sent back to us.
- We will refund you for the goods when the package has been received and processed at our warehouse, but we cannot refund the amount you paid for shipping or any import duty and customs fees you paid.
- International customers: if you do not pay customs fees to the carrier within 5 days they will return the order to us automatically (see section above). When received, we will refund you for the goods, but we will not refund the shipping cost.
- Different terms apply if the goods are faulty, damaged, or incorrect – read Terms of Sale
Need to return something?
You must contact our customer services first! You will provided with information on how to do it, a returns form, and our returns address. Please email email@example.com and remember to include your order number and details of what you want to return.
What size should you buy?
Our clothes normally have a standard relaxed fit, except when the product information states that it is an oversized style. If you like your clothes to be very loose fitting, and the item you want is not listed as being oversized, consider ordering a size up, but check the size guide first.
Please check the sizing very carefully before ordering – if you need to return something, we cannot refund your original shipping cost, or any import/customs fees you paid, and you must pay your own return postage cost. Read section on returns policy above!
Looking for children’s T-shirts?
Our official STORROR® KIDS tee is available in three sizes here. These options are designed to fit most kids from around age 5 upwards to about 11 years old. But please check the measurements given on that page before placing an order. If your child needs a bigger size, or you’re buying for a young teenager, the adult’s small in our standard fit T-shirts should be okay. Check out our kids hoody too!
Looking for posters?
You’ll find posters in our Spring print-on-demand store, plus a few other items too, including phone cases, and ladies tees and leggings – it’s displayed under each of our YouTube videos or just click here.
Please note, while the Spring print-on-demand service does offer official STORROR® merchandise, with the graphics designed by us, they handle all order processing and fulfilment for those items so any queries must be addressed to them.
What payment options are there?
All payments are processed securely by PayPal but you do not need to already have, or to open, a PayPal account for this. Simply choose to pay using a debit or credit card instead during the checkout and payment process.
Wondering how much an item costs in your currency?
To get an idea, use an online currency converter like these here and here. Bear in mind that the exact cost in your currency depends on the prevailing exchange rate with the British pound, which fluctuates constantly, and varies according to the fees charged for conversion by payment processors.
When will a particular size or item be back in stock?
Many items are not restocked, as we like to make room for new styles. However, some pieces that prove very popular are restocked. We launch a new collection twice a year, for spring/summer and autumn/winter, and occasionally add to the range in between. You’ll find information regarding the arrival of new items and restocks in our newsletters – sign up here.
How can you get a wristband?
You can’t, wristbands are no longer available – sorry!
Want to buy STORROR TENS® parkour shoes?
They’re sold out! But more STORROR TENS® will be coming – we’re planning to launch a new updated design in early 2023.
Want to know more about our video game?
Washing and drying instructions for clothing
Use cool wash only – that’s 30° Celsius (86° Fahrenheit). Wash similar colours together. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. To iron, turn garment inside out, and use medium temperature setting.