Got questions about our products?
You’ll find answers here!
Before ordering items please read our Terms of Sale and before finalising your order make sure to check your delivery address is correct!
IMPORTANT: We’ve had an issue with the shopping cart not showing on mobile phones – our web developers have fixed it now. However, if you’re still experiencing problems when trying to place an order, please message our admin using the form on contact page!
How much does shipping cost?
- For shipping within the UK we currently charge just £1.99 regardless of size or weight
- For shipping to countries within the European Union we charge a flat rate of £3.99
- For shipping to all other countries worldwide we charge a flat rate of £4.99 per package
How long will your order take to arrive?
- We aim to dispatch orders within 2 business days (that is Monday through Friday, excluding UK national holidays) although we cannot guarantee this
- Items are shipped from our warehouse in the UK using Royal Mail standard services
- You will be emailed a dispatch notification. If you’ve not received this notification by 3 business days after placing your order, contact our customer services: [email protected]
- UK orders should arrive 3 to 7 days after the dispatch notification is sent to you
- European orders are usually delivered within 1 to 2 weeks of dispatch notification being sent
- Orders to the rest of the world can often take 2 or 3 weeks to arrive
- If your goods have not arrived within these estimated timescales please email [email protected] stating your name and order number
What is our returns policy?
- If an item doesn’t fit or you don’t like it, or have changed your mind, a refund will be given providing you return the goods to our warehouse within 14 days after you received them (see below)
- In these cases, we cannot refund your original shipping cost and you are liable for your own return postage cost
- Different terms apply if the goods are faulty, damaged, or incorrect – see our Terms of Sale
Need to return something?
- Repackage the item carefully, using the original packaging if possible
- Enclose a copy of your order or the delivery note that shows your name, address and order number – we’re unable to process returns without this vital information!
- Address the package to James and James Fulfilment, Liliput Road, Brackmills, Northampton, NN4 7DT, United Kingdom
- Take it to your local post office, ensure you pay the correct shipping cost for the size and weight of the package, and ask for a receipt so you have proof of posting
What size should you buy?
Our clothes usually have a standard fit, except when the product information states that it is an oversized style. If you like your clothes to be loose fitting, and the item you want is not listed as being oversized, please order a size up from your standard size.
Currently we don’t offer any styles in kids’ sizes. However, unless your child is very young, you might find the adult’s small size in our standard fit T-shirts will be ok.
What payment options are there?
All payments are processed securely by PayPal but you do not need to already have, or to open, a PayPal account for this. Simply choose to pay using a debit or credit card instead at checkout.
When will a particular size or item be back in stock?
Not all products are restocked as we like to make room for new styles, but classic and very popular items are usually available again a couple of months after they’ve sold out. We give information regarding the arrival of new items and restocks in our newsletters – please sign up here.
When can you buy STORROR TENS training shoes?
We’re switching to a different manufacturer and still finalising the design. As soon as we have an update on this we’ll announce it in the newsletter – make sure you’re signed up to the mailing list.
How can you get a wristband?
You can’t, wristbands are not available currently – sorry!
Still got a question?
For all queries regarding STORROR® clothing, hats, backpacks or training shoes, please send an email to [email protected]. If your query is about an order you have already placed, remember to state your name and the order number in the email. For anything else, check out our contact page.