- Introduction and disclaimerThis page tells you the terms on which you may use our website at www.storror.com. Please read carefully before use. By using the site, you accept the terms and agree to obey them. If you don’t accept them, please don’t use the site.
The videos displayed on this website, as well as those on our social media accounts, our YouTube and Vimeo channels and other third party platforms, have been created and presented for entertainment purposes. The videos contain dangerous manoeuvres and stunts and other activities, and we make no representation or warranty that any part of these videos is designed to be imitated or replicated by users. The content of the videos should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind. You are strongly advised to take responsibility for your own safety and well-being and we accept no liability therefor.
Parkour is considered to be an extreme sport and can be hazardous. The videos we produce feature members of the STORROR team of professional parkour athletes, who have each been training for more than twelve years, and other very experienced practitioners. You must not attempt to copy any stunts or manoeuvres or other activities performed in our videos.
- Who we are
The website www.storror.com is owned and operated by Storror Limited, a UK company registered in England under company number 8849509. Our registered and trading office is at 15-17 Middle Street, Brighton, BN1 1EL, United Kingdom. Our VAT registration number is 223807520.
- Use of the websiteYou have permission for temporary use of the site, but we can withdraw or change our service at any time without telling you and without being legally responsible to you.
You agree to follow our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you allow anyone else to use our site, you must make sure that they read these terms first and that they follow them.
Only use the site as allowed by law and these terms. If you don’t, we may suspend your usage or stop it completely.
We frequently update the site and make changes to it, but we don’t have to do this, and material on the site may be out of date. No material on the site is intended to contain advice, and you should not rely on it. We exclude all legal responsibility and costs for reliance placed on the site by anyone.
By using the site, you agree to us handling this information and confirm that data you provide is accurate.
If you order goods or services from us through the site, your order will take place under our Terms of Sale, which you can read here.
- Intellectual property rightsWe are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the site (for example the copyright and any rights in the designs) and in any of the material posted on it (including but not limited to text, data, photos, graphics and other images, software, audio and video files) or any such content which is hosted on third party platforms. They are protected by copyright. You should assume that everything you see or read and everything available on the site is protected by intellectual property rights.
You are allowed to print one copy and download extracts of any page on the site for your personal reference, but not for commercial use without a licence from us. You must not alter anything, or use any illustrations, video, audio or photographs separately from the text that goes with them. Use of the site does not give you any rights in any materials on the site. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the author or publisher of content on the site must always be acknowledged.
Except as set out above, you may not reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, create derivative works of, publicly display, transmit, broadcast, sell, license, or in any way exploit any material on this site, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. You agree to use any material on this website only for the purpose for which it was made available.
If you breach these terms, you lose your right to use our site, and must destroy or return any copies you have made.
- Our legal responsibility to youUse of the site is at your own risk. Although it is our intention for the site to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when it may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment.
We are not responsible for the content or accuracy of, or for any opinions, views, or values expressed in user content or advertisements. Any such opinions, views, or values are those of the relevant user and do not reflect our opinions, views, or values in any way. We have no control over, nor any involvement in, any advertisements posted on our site by third parties, and we accept no responsibility for any actions taken or for any products or services in any such advertisement.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of material on our site. As far as legally possible, we exclude legal responsibility for the following:
- Any loss to you arising from use of our site
- Loss of income, profit, business, data, contracts, goodwill or savings and any indirect, special and consequential damages, arising as a result of your use of the site, whether or not such loss or damage is foreseeable, foreseen or known.
We also exclude, as far as legally possible, all terms and warranties or promises implied by law or by statutes, including any warranties as to the results that may be obtained from using the site, fitness for any particular purpose, or as to the accuracy or reliability of any content, product or information on the site.
You understand that we are not responsible for the usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to any content appearing on our site. We do not not endorse any content submitted to the site by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with the content on the site.
We don’t exclude legal responsibility for death or personal injury owing to our negligence, or legal responsibility for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for anything else where exclusion is not allowed by the law.
- Uploading to our websiteIf you contact other users of our site or upload material (including comments) to it, you must follow our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out standards for usage. You can read this policy here. You agree to reimburse us for any costs or expenses we incur as a result of any breach of this term.
Material that you upload will be regarded as non-confidential and not owned. This means that we can copy it, distribute it, and show it to other people for any purpose. You agree that if anyone else claims to own the material, or says that it breaches their rights, we can give them your identity.
We won’t be legally responsible to anybody for the accuracy of material that you upload to the site, and we can remove it at any time if we think it doesn’t follow our Acceptable Use Policy.
You represent and warrant that: (i) any Content you post or transmit on or via the site is owned by you or that you otherwise have the right to grant the rights and licenses set out in these terms; (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the site does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights; and (iii) you agree to reimburse and indemnify us for any costs or expenses we incur as a result of any breach of this provision.
- Computer offencesIf you do anything which is a criminal offence under a law called the Computer Misuse Act 1990, your right to use the site will end straightaway. We will report you to the relevant authorities and give them your identity.
Examples of computer misuse include introducing viruses, worms, Trojans and other technologically harmful or damaging material.
You must not try to get access to our site or server or any connected database or make any ‘attack’ on the site. We won’t be legally responsible to you for any damage from viruses or other harmful material that you pick up via our site.
- Links to our websiteYou are allowed to make a legal link to our website’s homepage from your website if the content on your site meets the standards of our Acceptable Use Policy. We can end this permission at any time.
You must not suggest any endorsement by us or association with us unless we agree in writing. If you link to our website pages, you may only do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- Links from our website
Links from our site to other websites are for information only. We don’t control them and don’t accept responsibility for other websites or any materials found upon them or any loss you suffer from using them.
We change these terms from time to time and you must check them for changes because they are binding on you.
‘STORROR’ and ‘STORROR TENS’ are our UK and EU registered trademarks.
- Applicable law
- The Parties will use their best efforts to negotiate in good faith and settle any dispute that may arise out of or relate to this Agreement or any breach of it.
- If any such dispute cannot be settled amicably through ordinary negotiations between the Parties, or either or both is or are unwilling to engage in this process, either Party may propose to the other in writing that structured negotiations be entered into with the assistance of a fully accredited mediator before resorting to litigation.
- If the Parties are unable to agree upon a mediator, or if the mediator agreed upon is unable or unwilling to act and an alternative mediator cannot be agreed, any party may within 14 days of the date of knowledge of either event apply to LawBite to appoint a mediator under the LawBite Mediation Procedure.
- Within 14 days of the appointment of the mediator (either by mutual agreement of the Parties or by LawBite in accordance with their mediation procedure), the Parties will meet with the mediator to agree the procedure to be adopted for the mediation, unless otherwise agreed between the parties and the mediator.
- All negotiations connected with the relevant dispute(s) will be conducted in confidence and without prejudice to the rights of the Parties in any further proceedings.
- If the Parties agree on a resolution of the dispute at mediation, the agreement shall be reduced to writing and, once signed by the duly authorised representatives of both Parties, shall be final and binding on them.
- If the Parties fail to resolve the dispute(s) within 60 days (or such longer term as may be agreed between the Parties) of the mediator being appointed, or if either Party withdraws from the mediation procedure, then either Party may exercise any right to seek a remedy through arbitration by an arbitrator to be appointed by LawBite under the Rules of the LawBite Arbitration Scheme.
- Any dispute shall not affect the Parties’ ongoing obligations under the Agreement.
- The English courts have the only right to hear claims related to our site, and all disputes are governed by English law.
- Contact us
To contact us about any issues regarding this website please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other matters see our contact page.
We may assign these terms or any of our rights without your consent. You may not do this without our prior written consent. If any provision of these terms are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the parties nevertheless agree that such portion will be deemed severable from these terms and will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect. These terms do not confer any third-party beneficiary rights. Our failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.